Thursday, June 12, 2014

Get an hour’s results in just 25 minutes a day

Hey,

Have you checked out Shaun T’s new 25-minute workouts? FOCUS T25® is the program. And from the
reviews and the results I’m seeing so far, it’s catching on fast.

The idea is that each workout is 25 minutes of pure intensity, 100% focus. No REST! That’s the thing.
Non-stop moves. Everything you need, nothing you don’t . . .

So even when you’re busy, you’ll always have time to get your workout in. That’s what I like about it.

The other great part about T25 is there’s always a modifier on screen. So you can go really hard or pull back as much as you want. It may be the most efficient, effective program I’ve seen.

Also, through me, I can get you a FREE workout DVD Core Speed.

Just stop by my website at www.beachbodycoach.com/KELAMSTUTZ and follow the FOCUS T25 banner.

Or contact me directly at KAM0900@yahoo.com, and I’ll walk you through it, and answer any questions you might have.


Making a difference, one pound at a time!

Kel


FOCUS T25® is about to help your business make every minute count! There are so many busy people out
there who want to work out in less time—but still get great results. Below is a sample email template you can
edit to your liking and use to spread the word of how FOCUS T25 can get you in the best shape of your life
working out just 25 minutes a day.

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...