Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Toy's, Toy's and more Toy's...

It's humorous to me that when my kids are acting out of the way that my Hubs prefers it is because I spoil them or lack discipline skills..yet this weekend he went out and bought them a new four wheeler that is faster than the one they already have ...

But at the end of the day it really is neither here nor there because it's all about them and of course they LOVE it!! 

Just cracks me up.  Does anyone else experience this with their significant other?? 

Well, we have 2 power wheels (a jeep and all terrain) plus a power wheel four wheeler and now a bigger battery 4 wheeler plus Daddies 4 wheeler and his Go Cart.   Toy's , Toy's, Toy's!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...