Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Midway there- DAY #18... Challenge ACCEPTED!

Who is ready for Day #18?  


I will persist until I succeed.

Sadly, I am doing the workouts, but I am having food issues!  My weakness is Roasted Marshmallows.  UGH.  I am still only allowing myself to eat 3 of those roasted delicious puffs of yumminess, but really?  I don't even like Marshmallows and for me to literally be so desperate to pick up my kitchen light wand and light it up into a ball of red hot flames and char the crap out of them..it's just weird!  Summer fever, I think.


Anyways, a slip will not ruin me...set me back, sure, but it will not ruin me and my determination.



chal·lenge
ˈCHalənj/
noun
  1. 1.
    a call to take part in a contest or competition, especially a duel.
    "he accepted the challenge"
    synonyms:dareprovocationMore
  2. 2.
    an objection or query as to the truth of something, often with an implicit demand for proof.
    "a challenge to the legality of the order"
    synonyms:test, questioning, disputestandoppositionconfrontation More
verb
  1. 1.
    invite (someone) to engage in a contest.
    "he challenged one of my men to a duel"
  2. 2.
    dispute the truth or validity of.
    "employees challenged the company's requirement"
    synonyms:question, disagree with, dispute, take issue with, protest against, call into question, object to
    "we challenged their statistics"




So, what's OUR Challenge today?

67 sit ups
110 crunches
70s plank
32 pushups
54 Jumping Jacks
46 High Knees
25 Squats
25 Lunges (per leg)



So, my BIG question today is, has anyone had any hiccups with the workout? Challenge spots?  How are you working through them?

My Hiccup is the Planks.  Those babies are hard.  I am glad we started small but when we have a rest day and jump back into them, I have to admit that it takes me two tries to meet the seconds requested.  Last night, the 65s one caused me to coax myself more than usual, but, I am a bit proud to say that I did it (even in the 87* that our house is sitting at right now).

15 sec day ONE ain't gone stop ME!! 11/30/13

So, bring those Planks!  

We keep building the amount of each workout and keep striving towards our goals.  That is what this is all about, please do not lose your focus. Today is just another day, but with the workouts you are making sure tomorrow is a better one!

Staying motivated and dedicated mentally is the most crucial part of weight loss. Reminding myself of my goals every morning, creating rules to reach my goals, being positive about weight loss, loving my body unconditionally whether progress is fast or slow, and celebrating each goal weight has made this very long journey possible.

Thanks for those who are following me, and putting in the work!  I still have  a ways to go but I think that after getting into some shorts (which last summer I did not wear any but maybe twice!) - I feel better and that is the honest to god truth.  Our Summer Kalahari trip is coming up in July and that is where I want to make sure my Tummy is toned - so I have my goal and have to keep working toward it!

A little over a week to go...  eek!

A summary of the Aerial Assist robotics challenge from team 3941! Words inspired by Coach Aaron!

~KEL

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...