Saturday, February 1, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day #13- Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.

Day #13- Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.

Hope you have a while!  Before we bought this here, G E M- we were actually dead set on moving to Arizona.  Hubby has a cousin that moved there and we were so far as to even having a house picked out.  Regrets, anyone.. Now here we sit with I don't even know how many inches of snow on the ground, a propane shortage (frickin' awesome!) and cold weather that won't stop!

We have a list of places we want to visit/vacation.  I want to go to Louisiana - desperately!  Hubby's family is from there, so hopefully it is in our future!  We talked about Virginia, Missouri, Texas, and Georgia.  I would love to go to North and South Carolina in my lifetime also!

I don't know if moving is in our future now that we have old Gray Gables, but we can dream!

We're making this sign.  I have the feeling we'll be moving around a lot in the next few years

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...