Saturday, February 15, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day #30 - Your Highs and Lows of this month

Day #30- Your Highs and Lows of this Month

This Month has been HECTIC. We have been busy with this house and getting a few things completed and checked off our never ending list!  We have also had our share of COLD weather which has caused us a lot of lows!  Negative 15 weather and were not talking wind chill here people - is INSANE!

But some positives are that our kiddo turned five. I can't believe my baby is five! (Proud/Sad Mama moments!)   We had a successful birthday party for her with company to the new house.

Another positive is that I did not lose my job- hallejuah.  This is good news because I was told a few months ago that they were talking about eliminating the position that me and another girl are in and it sounded like a possible closure of our building, but all lights are green to keep trucking.  Of course, that being said, I still have high ambitions of being a stay at home Mom with a self employed career!  I will make this work, I promise this to my kids.

I can't say a lot of negative things have happened in the last month.  We have been trying to stay upbeat and positive with everything going on!  And, hey, we didnt run out of propane this month- GO US!


High and Low (1963)

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...