Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Snow Day Tuesday...Again...

It seems like every "other" Tuesday has been a SNOW DAY around here.  We got 4 1/2" last night on top of our already insane amount from the previous snow falls.  It is crazy and supposed to warm up so much that now flooding will be an issue by the weekend. (oh frickin joy!)

On top of that, we are having propane supply and demand issues in our area and with the bitter colds we have been getting- that has been tons of fun coming from the newbies on the block who were city folks!!

But, when Hubby got home and said that the roads were BAD, I knew it had to be, because he never says that!  I made a judgement call and stayed home.  Sucks because I had to use a day- but it was accident alley on the expressways- which is my commute! Instead, I traded a day at the office, for a Mommy Day! It was rather enjoyable too!  I got to sleep in a bit, my girls were pretty mellow and we had a really good day!  It probably was a blessing in desguise also, because my big one is a bit under the weather so she got lots of lovins and extra care. (I think she needed them anyways)

So now, I really, really want to get giong with my freelance business so that I can do this, I can be this kind of Mom.  My big one starts Kindergarten this year and I know it will kill me to not be a part of that experience. I want to be a PTA Mom, Room Mother, and all those things.  I want to be a part of Girl Scouts and any sports she chooses or dance, or whatever!  I NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN! (from Dream to Reality I WILL make this happen!)

But, here is a snippet of my day:

 
 Us, Girls, being GOOFY!


Enjoy Ya'll!

Kel~~

nothing wrong with facing reality. your dreams help you prepare

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...