Monday, February 10, 2014

30 day Challenge- Day #23 - Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.

Day #23- Give Pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.

Ooh- finally some FUN!

My List starting with Hottie #5: Channing- YUM...  
Channing Tatum 2012 

Hottie #4: Donnie... My Favorite New Kid...
Donnie Wahlberg all dressed up in a tux. 

Hottie #3: Travis Barker... Drum on Drummer-boy...  LOVE his Tattoos...

 
Travis Barker  have always loved him!!

Hottie #2: Freddie Prince Jr.. 
Freddie Prince...my teen crush 

And LAST BUT NOT LEAST... #1 is Leo... God he reminds me SOOO much of my Hubby... 

Leonardo DiCaprio for TAG Heuer's New Takes Center Stage Watches campaign, November 2012. 
My list is probably boring- but I'm OLD! Gosh I love Leo- I could look at him all the time! HA HA

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...