Thursday, February 6, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day 18- Your Beliefs

Day #18- Your Beliefs

Oh, this one is another one of those controversial questions!  I do believe in GOD.  I do not practice the whole Church thing.  I do believe in what the Democrats stand for, however, I do not believe in all of what they say.  I try to stay opened eared to both sides and usually end up somewhere in between, but favor Democrats and what they stand for a bit more.
I do believe in GUNS. I hold my CCW with pride. I know how to handle my firearm, taking the 12 hour class and practicing, learning about my firearm and others. I will protect myself if need be.  I will protect my family if need be. 
I do believe in an eye for an eye, but I do believe in getting all- ALL the facts before that belief is recognized.

I do not like the fact that our government is spying on our every move, but understand that with technology, we have made it that much more easier for them to do so.

I also believe in home schooling and wish I could teach my own children. (but the school system is just fine also)

I also believe in a woman's place vs. a man's place.  I am on my own journey this year to find out the role I am supposed to play as a wife and mother.  I lack on the wife part and have really been working to step it up. I know that I have responsibilities to the house that I must stack on top of my other responsibilities.  I know that I am to care for my children, and honestly, wouldn't want it any other way.  I hate when my kids are not here.  I feel that I was put here to serve them, no matter how crazy they make me. And when I say serve, I do not mean wait on them hand and foot, I am here as a teacher to educate them in life lessons and skills. This job is one I do take very seriously.

I believe in Freedom of speech, and across the board wages, not man vs woman.  I think that our world has evolved, but our county has not grown. I believe in Gay Marriages.  I think that everyone should have equal rights and if that is the lifestyle chosen, you should be able to do as I do.  I believe in legalization of Marijuana.  Marijuana regulated by the Government is going to be safer than street Mary Jane and could/will help stabilize our dreadful economy. I don't see how Cigarettes are legal but weed is not?
Most importantly, and maybe cliche- I believe in MYSELF!  I know that I can be a great Mother and Wife by 2014 's end.  I want to stay at home, working of course, and know that this year I can and WILL make this happen!  I am more determined than EVER.


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...