Saturday, February 8, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day #21- One of your Favorite Shows

Day #21- One of your Favorite Shows

I am an advid TV watcher, I totally confess.  I usually have a line up in the fall.  I have a lot of Favorites but I have one show that changed my life.  Drumroll please.... That show being, One Tree Hill. 

Ok, Stop Laughing! I started watching this show when it first aired, I had just started dating my Hubby.  I was mesmorized by the characters.  I loved the North Carolina setting and just pretty fresh out of High School myself, I could relate.

I watched this show through my marriages, which it just so happened that Nathan and Hailey were getting hitched around the same time.  I watched through my first born, which Nathan and Hailey were having Jaime around the same time.  I just watched.  I laughed, I cryed (alot!) and I just became "friends" with the cast.  I hated when it ended.  I will admit one other thing- I have every season on DVD. True Story.

On a side note, I loved watching Christmas on the Bayou and seeing Hilary and Tyler together.  I know it wasn't Hailey, but it was just a reminder of what once way at Tree Hill.  I also saw another show, I am blanking on what it was, and the cast was together there also. -Darn it, old age sucks!

Man, I think I am going to have to put in the DVD's now- walk down memory lane.

(I know Hubby is so proud right now...um, not)


Miss them..One Tree Hill <3 I still watch re-runs and think about it as I drive through Tree Hill aka Wilmington!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...