Friday, February 7, 2014

Who LOVES old school movies? How many have you watched in the past 2 days?

I love old movies that I haven't seen in a long time and I am SO pleased to say that last night I was able to catch "Practical Magic" - and yes, it made me tear up. I hate it when her Hubby dies and she wants her Aunts to bring him back.
Tonight, I was able to watch "He's just not that into you" - I think that is the title. 

Why is it that we love to catch these old flicks? 

I don't watch movies often.  I still have "The Great Gatsby" sitting in the plastic that I have had since the beginning of December. (how sad- and I LOVE Leo- he looks/reminds me of my Hubby so MUCH)

I have my all-time fav- "Sweet Home Alabama"- could NOT even tell you how many times I have watched it.  I literally know the words to each and every frame.

Hope I can find some others this weekend- makes me feel giddy!!!

Hes Just Not That Into You (2009)Practical Magic - favorite movie of all time....

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...