Wednesday, February 5, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day 17- Your highs and lows of this past year

Day #17 - The Highs and Lows of this past year... (2013)

Oh, well, after my last few posts, this one ought to be interesting!

My HIGHS of 2013 would be moving into Gray Gables- finally. .After waiting 2 years, we were finally able/forced to move into this beast of a house!  It was a thrill (um, maybe that is an understatement) to have it all finally come together.  My Dad did an awesome job, had some really great ideas.  My Hubby stuck to his guns, pushed through challenges, learned how to run electrical and got us in!  Another High would be Hubby getting the job at Chrysler!  He has really made me a very PROUD wife!  He is a hard worker and is now working for a great company and securing our future for us and our children!

My LOWS for 2013 would be the arguements with my Parents over and over again!  They were really knock down drag out this past year and really made our Gray Gables experience tragic! (Sorry that they have not yet figured this out)
More LOWS would be that we had to say goodby to Choppa - our Olde English Bulldog (10) and Champ - our Boxer (12).  That was truly hard and devestating to our family!
Another LOW was finding out about my Credit issues (and no, not caused by myself but that is entirely all the information that I am willing to disclose) and running out of funding for our project here.  I know have IOU's that are making me have an ulcer!
#justbeingreal

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...