Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wacky...Wednesday. Wait, did somebody say...H U M P Day.....

Wacky Wednesday - - -  2/19/2014

*Please note that I have a visitor today... a Curious, Can't keep her hands off everything on my Desk- 2 1/2 Year Old. 

 I wanted to have a little fun today, since it is Wednesday and a pretty wacky one at that!

I get a phone call first thing this morning that my Hubby got stuck on his way taking our kids to my Parents house for the day.  There were some issues on his commute and he cut down a side street and the snow proved to be, yet another, obstacle!

He, obviously, wasn't having a great day...

Our weather is rather crazy too!  It actually got up to 41* today- which is a huge difference from the sub-zero crap that we have been dealing with!  Let the great THAW begin!

So, I came acrossed some random facts that YOU might not know.. bet you wanna though, don't ya!  Well, lets check it out... Ready...

#1 )  Did you know that if you mix up a Captain and Diet Coke you will get more Drunk, than with that regular Coke?
#2) If you love chocolate, yes, me!  If you eat that Chocolate Cake you love...for Breakfast, you will lose weight.  - crazy huh!

[is your mind blown yet? Were just getting started!]

#3)  Have hiccups?  If you have an Orgasm, Hiccups are instantly cured!  (right on!)
#4)  Eating Pizza once a week helps to reduce your risk of esophageal cancer.
#5)  The average male will ejaculate about 7,200 times during his life. (Glad I am glad I am a girl)
#6)  If you are in total darkness for more than 3 days, you can become permanently blind.
#7)  Approximately 80% of a child's intelligence is acquired from the Mother.
#8)  Glycoprotein and selenium is found in human semen which helps reduce breast cancer in women by almost 50%.
#9)  Keeping cats can increase chances of developing mental illnesses and cause suicidal behavior in women.
and, finally,
#10)  The Bible is the MOST shoplifted book of all time.

I know, I know, you are all speechless, right!  I was really trying to keep my inappropriate comments to myself but some of that is interesting, right!  I mean, who knew Sperm could help reduce breast cancer.  I am tucking that little tidbit away, and thanking God I have a Hubby.  I love pizza, and it benefits me too, win-win!

 I have come to find out that I love the randomness of Wednesdays, and getting my Blog organized- took me long enough, right!

On a random rant, I also am dealing with a sick five year old.  She has had this terrible cough for a few days, yesterday it was hurting her chest and today it is still the same but she is also feverish.  She had a fever this morning, then nothing.  Tonight she had another fever, 102*, then back down to 100*.  On top of it all, she won't eat and is whiny as all get out.  She has been resting all day and even wanted to go to bed at 6:30 p.m.   A record for her- and yes, I am recording this on the blog- hopefully you read this one of these days, Ms. Five YO- this is crazy.  I feel so bad and she has a doctor's appointment tomorrow that her Dad is taking her too.  I just hope she gets better.  Breaks my heart.

Ok, off of my randomness that no-one cares about!  (Hey, I am writing this blog to be able to show my kids one of these day... maybe.. :)

Well, that is all for tonight..  Happy Wacky Wednesday, or as Ms. Five Year Old says....
[pinned image]
HUMP DAY CAMEL COMMERCIA...

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...