Friday, February 7, 2014

Today is my Baby's 5th Birthday!

I can not believe that my Hubby and I have a 5 year old!!  Of course, my little lady wants a FROZEN party and finding Frozen party stuff was nothing short of a NIGHTMARE!  Luckily, i was able to find plates, table clothes and such online- or we would be doing plain white paper plates- ain't that cute!
But have no fear, super Mom is here!  Found everything we needed,cheaper than the stores- now if it could just get here!

I remember that day my Girl was born like it was just yesterday!
Time is moving to fast.

Baby Girl,
I am SO proud of you and the girl you are becoming!
You are a star in the dark sky, twinkling brighter than all the rest. 

Happy 5th bday to Ellie!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...