Tuesday, February 11, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day #25 Someone who Fascinates you and WHY?

Day #26- Someone who Fascinates you and Why?

I think that this is a really good question and I am not 100% sure how to answer it.  I have a few people- personal- who fascinate me but all for different reasons. For instance, my Hubby, he fascinates me everyday.  I love him and have been in his life for almost 13 whoppin' years, but still he will do something that is either off the wall or out of the blue that will make me stop in my tracks. I would love to say it is always good, but sometimes it just isn't.  This morning would be a perfect example!  He was supposed to take our 5 yo to School- she is just in Pre-K.  I was busy at work and wasn't at my desk so I couldn't call to make sure everyone got up at 7:30a - I actually wasn't back at my desk until 9:30a- which proved to be too late because when I texted he called right back to say she didn't do to school today.  I was pissed- let's just be honest here!  I set the alarm clock and everything before I left this morning so I don't find the excuse that he just didn't wake up- sufficient. But, I stopped and before I blew up I took a deep breath and made him call school to tell them she would not be attending today.  I knew he felt bad.  I knew she would be disappointed and punish him enough so I just backed off.  Now, we all know my mind is screaming that he is so irresponsible and he needs to understand that when she starts real school in the fall we can't just miss because he failed to get his ass out of bed. But, I am keeping that to myself- well, to you too.  I am just moving on. But, still I find myself fascinated that he just didn't react.  That he could just sleep right on through an alarm clock and not be mad at me - which used to be his M.O. when things didn't go exactly his way. My, oh, my, how times have changed! On the other hand, here we sit, married almost 7 years and I am SO incredibly proud of my Hubby and how hard working he is and supportive and loving. I miss him so much as I hardly see him these days with our opposite work schedules.

That is just one backward example, I suppose.  I am fascinated with performers/artists/actors too.  I mean, watching Lady Gaga perform brings tons of questions to my head on a regular basis. Like, I wonder what she is really like or if that person she once was even exists anymore. She is so off the wall that I do wonder this!  I think about Justin Timberlake and how successful he is and if Britney kicks herself for cheating (allegedly) on him? He is an amazing person, so talented and a hottie! He seems so down to earth too.  I think Jessica Biel is one lucky bitch! I say that because I am not a fan of hers at all. I just don't feel the love behind her or the support for the talented Man that she has!  But, it does go beyond that. 

I think that America fascinates me in general.  We recently moved into Gray Gables- which is about thirty minutes from our old house in the country.  We do have a Walmart down the road and the people who frequent this Walmart are SO different from the ones in our old neighborhood. The people Fascinate me. But, people in general tend to fascinate me.  I am a very shy person and I Love to People Watch - again, that fascination with the human race, I suppose.

Ask open ended questions-- Seek to find how fascinating the people around you are by really relating.

Who fascinates you and why?
 

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...