Monday, February 10, 2014

Walking the line to find my work at home life...

Is there such thing as work at home?  I am beginning to wonder.  I am trying so hard to find my work at home life.  I pray to God to help guide me in the right direction because my Baby starts Kindergarten this fall and all I want out of life right now is to be able to stay home. I just want to be a Mom and a Wife, not a working one.  It is so hard to get up so early, work, get kids and be a Mom all night and keep doing this routine over and over again.  I have such huge responsibilities all the time.  My life is definitely not just being a Mom, I am also Maid, Taxi, Errand Runner, Cook and Accountant!  I just wish I could have a break from the working life to raise my babies.  Who knew this would bother me so much?  So, instead of feeling defeated, I am going to do this.  I have the motivation, the determination and the gull to make this happen- by Hell or high water I will be starting my freelance business working from home.  I have to.  This is my life, my happiness and I need this more than anything.  I no longer want that commute - I want my babies. 

Determination #quote

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...