Friday, February 14, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day #29 - Goals for the next 30 days

Day #29-  Goals for the next 30 days...

I have set high ones- are you ready?  I am working on launching my own business.  I am terrified but I know that this is something that I WANT TO DO!  I want to be a stay at home MOM for my kids and I know that what I am trying to do at home, work wise, will be amazing for me and for my family.  I am still in classes to  master my art, but I am confident that in the next 8 weeks I will remain just as determined as I am today and make this happen! I have to, for my families sake!

I also have high hopes of getting this place organized. (this is where I laugh because I am so overwhelmed, I don't even know where to begin!)

I have this massive attic that is completely FULL.  It is ridiculous. I have shelves to install and get things situated, just need T-I-M-E.  I am also going to ride Hubby's butt this weekend to get our stuff ready for plumbing inspection on Monday- so we can FINALLY get our cert of occupancy and own this Bee-otch!  (Sorry, but it is what it is!)

I would also like to go to the Imagination Station and see the Titanic exhibit. I am pretty excited about having it here the opportunity to check it out.  My Mom was telling me about an Art Museum exhibit going on also, would like to check that out with her too! The Art Museum has always interested me.

I think that I have set pretty high goals- now I HAVE TO MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN!  I am not the person to set the goals and not make them reality- I am a go getter and a multi-tasking fool- so I WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESS!!

Ready, set, go...

Tackle your biggest frog in the morning. What is your #frog today? Eat that Frog! 

Don't gain weight this holiday season! Lose it! Yup. You can actually lose weight this holiday season.   Join me and my friends for an amazing accountability group. All you need is desire and dedication and any Beach body program you want. I will tell you what you need to do to achieve your goals by the end of the 30 days!   This is EXACTLY what I'm going to do this holiday season. I plan on losing the 5-10 lbs before the end of the year. Join me! More info: http://rosehealthfitness.com/slim/ 


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...