Friday, February 21, 2014

Fuming Friday....What do you do with a B A D Friday?

Its Friday... I should be jumping up and down, screaming, happy as can be, right? Instead, I am fuming. I am depressed.  I am on the verge of tears. 

[pinned image]

Today has been less than what I expected. Work is the culprit. Darn you, Work.  I was supposed to leave on a happy note. It was jeans week after all. Instead, I get this cryptic email from my boss, with a little too much sassy pants and an underlined note that has me less than thrilled. I am just trying to go my job to the best of my ability and it is ridiculous that she is going to question my motives, like I did something wrong.  She wasn't the first today though, it started from a Supervisor under her demanding my emails ensuring that I sent documentation where it needed to be due to having been a second request and still not showing in the imaging software. Really! It is just frustrating as all get out. 

Then there is the constant reminders that my head is on the chopping block from, everyone, in the office. Makes me feel wonderful, let me tell you.  I wish if they were going to fire me, they would get on with it already. I am tired of giving them 150% to feel so unappreciated each and every day. 

It sucks because moral is terrible. Communication is even worse. I am so busy and strapped to my desk each day that I don't even have time to figure out a way to boost either within the department. The funny thing is, I have been boasting about the demands of the job and the exceedingly endless workload and it falls upon deaf ears. 

Yesterday I had to leave early, due to having a sick kid, and I get a song and dance act from the boss. I never take time off, especially for my kid, but with a temp at 102*, I am a Mom in that instant, first! That put a sour taste in my mouth. It wasn't even like I was taking off, leaving all my work, I completed all my work and used time that I have earned after five long years of employment. 

Oh well. I need to "let it go" and move on. Just very bothered. 

I+want+my+dad...+Said+no+sick+kid+ever.
[pinned image]
Then, to top it all off, my sick kid, who I took to the doctor's yesterday morning, was prescribed an antibiotic, is still under the weather, with a temp sticking at 100*. As a Mom, I am so bothered, stressed and miserable by this fact. That is my baby, after all. 

Known users of low quality mass produced ingredients.  Frequent use of conventionally raised (sick/tortured cattle) beef, genetically modified plant vegetables, highly processed canola oil fried foods (rancid oils that are detrimental to your body's fat needs)  Majority of their ingredients contain some form of genetically modified corn product like corn syrup (seen as a poison in your body)
[picture from website]
On the way home from a day with her Papa, all she wanted (and has for three days  now) is McDonald's. So, of course, this Mom stopped! I even picked something up for Hubby. We got home, the girls ate (and did a fine job indeed!) and I woke Hubby up. I went back downstairs, he sat up after all, and noticed our Sick Kid's antibiotic sitting on the counter.  Said Antibiotic was to be refrigerated, from which Hubby got it from in the first place. I had specific instructions from the pharmacist about this! Needless to say, last straw for my temper and I yelled! 

Who comes down but Hubby- asking what my problem was, I tell him (as I am dialing the Pharmacy) that he left the antibiotic out of the fridge and my tone was not nice at all.  He stomps back up the stairs and slams our bedroom door. 

I eat by myself. (a fact that has me pissed because I always eat by myself!) 

Finally, it is time for him to leave, and I have NOT seen him at all, nor have our children. He says nothing to me. He says his goodbyes to the girls, tell me he has to leave, to have a good night and gives me a peck. I was moping! Jerk.  Sorry, but I had a bad day and then he completely ignores me, doesn't even have a minute for me or asks me what is going on. Burns my britches is what it does. And I had to give the stinky dog a dang bath.. grrr..

Now, my kid if really feeling bad. I got her tucked into bed but her coughing is keeping her up. Darn you sickness- go away and take this god forsaken snow with you!  My little one is up and Adam and so tired that I think she missed her mark for sleep!  It is going to be a LONG night. 

[image from website]
I need UV's.. I have had enough. The saddest thing is that I completed my first copy write project today and its DAMN good- if i may say so myself! I am so over the moon, proud of myself! I can/will do this and I will be great at it!

[PINNED IMAGE]

Now, to cure my stress... I know a good stress reliever, but I don't know if Hubby will be on board since he is so stressed out himself and not letting me in to work as a team. I hate feeling so alone in the world and so disconnected. It really affects me in a negative way. 

[pinned image]

Solution: WORK AT HOME- God, our lives would be so much better. It would benefit myself and him in so many ways and help our relationship at the same time. I think it is more than the right time to make this happen. 

I know God has put this opportunity in my lap and keeps me nestled in the right direction. I just keep staying dedicated and putting my best foot forward to learn the materials and strive to do my best! I have to do this, for my family and for me. 


[pinned image - THIS IS ME!]  



 Now, I MUST unwind.  Let out my steam and move on with the rest of my evening. Chocolate and my DVR are happening!  

Until Tommorrow, for Tomorrow is another day..



Kel~

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...