Sunday, February 23, 2014

Say WHATTT?? - - its Sunday..

Say WHATTT??

I can't believe its already Sunday...

Why do the weekends go so fast for me? Do they for you? I feel like it takes so darn long to get to Friday.  Saturday ends up being a blurrr and then BAM it is Sunday late afternoon and time to get shit* ready to start a new week. 

I think particular weekend has been very fast, due to the SICK bug invading our house right now. We had a trip to the Doctor's on Thursday, which resulted in an Antibiotic and a very sick, lethargic five yo. She has really been calm, but yesterday, she must've been feeling a little better and was a little more active and apparently, her listening ears are BROKEN due to this infection. 

This morning, she must've been feeling really good because she has been in trouble almost ALL day!  So far she has lost all her frozen stuff, her baby dolls stuff and just recently her American girl Baby Doll.  She is so exhausted, I think, that she cryed herself to sleep. I have NO IDEA why she is being a devil child today but when I asked her many times what the heck was going on, all she tells me is that she wants to do what she wants... Really.. I swear, if I am having these kinds of conflicts at age 5- can  you image what the heck I will be dealing with at 16- lord help me!

Last night my 2 yo didn't want to stay in bed, she was god awful tired! Then, finally, around 9:30p she snuggled back in, for the tenth time, and started coughing, the same dang cough that her sister currently has- SAY WHATTT??

[pinned image]


I was trying SO hard for her not to get sick, (Lysol, you are my best friend and if you need an endorsement, right here- HOLLA!) but I think it was inevitable.  She plays with my 5yo's toys, snuggles in her bed, and is around her, no  matter how hard we try to keep them at a distance. 
Now, I have a cranky, just took a nap but still going to cry my heart out because I want my Mommy (even though I am RIGHT here!) kid and all I am asking for is a prayer! Please sickness, go away. 

Having sick kids is for the B I R D S. I can't take all this crying and coughing- it is just heartbreaking.  I don't think that little ones, under the age of, say 10, should be able to be sick- it is just rotten!

[Pinned image]

So, for my SAY WHATTT Sunday, I just want to see how many of you out there are dealing with sickness right now- of yourself or your kiddos?  Are you dancing in the realm of insanity within your house? The words I so hate are, "Mom, I getting sick from my Sissy."  - quoted from a 2 yo.

 WAHHH.. I want to cry now too- join in on my pity party!!!



Praying this is the end of all these darn germs- LYSOL take them all - ALL away, PLEASE! (I beg!)


Until Tomorrow...

~Kel~


P.S. Quick Tip-  If you kiddo has a sore throat, give them some marshmallows.  They were first developed to cure a sore throat, and yes, as an Adult, it really does work! Give it a try...

P.S.S. Quick Tip-  If your kiddo has a cough, that is keeping everyone up at night- Rub Vicks Vapor Rub on your kiddos feet and it will help them get a better nights rest without coughing. We rub this on as soon as we see a runny nose and really does work its magic. We have really pasted the could and flu season with our little one, until this last bout and I was not putting the Vicks on her feet during this- that'll teach me- right!



[pinned image]


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...