Tuesday, February 11, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day #24- Your Favorite Movie and what it's about

Day #24- Your Favorite Movie and what it's about

Easy.  My Favorite Movie- of all time- one that I watch whenever I can, could watch EVERYDAY - true story... is:


Sweet Home Alabama....

See I told you- I am one boring, old lady!  I saw that movie when it came out and LOVED it.  I am a HUGE fan of Reese and think that the movie is the best and love the old feel of the South.  I love the glass and the dog and everything about the movie.  My poor Hubby knows that when I am down, it cheers me up.  Best movie every - just easy going, there isn't a hard plot to figure out or violence and a race to save someone or something- well, unless you are talking about the alter! 

 Makes me want to watch it just talking about it!!  Gosh I LOVE the South- why am I not living in Alabama or Georgia or Louisiana?


What is your favorite and Why?

love this movie.  Sweet Home Alabama. one of my favorite movie 
sweet home alabama... favorite quote ever!!
  

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...