Monday, February 17, 2014

Minor...disruption..

Life is always smacking you in the face with unexpected things, or so it seems my life is!  Yesterday I took a Blogger Hiatis.. I should say a Much Needed Blogger Hiatis.  I just got done with a 30 day challenge, after all!  Oh and, well, Walking Dead was on last night and Hubby was home..so much needed, much needed, couple time! Happy Frickin' Valentine's Weekend to us- Holla.

But today it is back to the grind.  Gosh, I hate Mondays!  I am sooo ready to start my freelance writing career.  Hard to stay patient at this point.  I am still trying to articulate the meat of the course and keep reading ahead to get an idea but I can't wait.  I am scared and anxious all at the same time.

Then, I look out my window and see more white stuff hitting my already heavily covered ground.  I really don't think it is ever going to stop at this point.  I guess, we are supposed to be getting the worst blast yet. That is insane because right now, we are #2 in the country with snowfall records this year- say What?  Snow, Snow, go away!  Mother Nature take a Midol already, would ya?  And here is the kicker- it is supposed* to be in the 50's by Friday.  It is going to feel like summer, ya know what I mean... It was literally -2 this morning when I left for work- going from that- to near 50.  I just want it to be 100* and I promise, no bitching. I would be one happy camper.

But, anyways, so did you catch that Walking Dead last night?  I hate it, when you have a TV Show that you love and have to now wait until next week.  I love The Originals and they weren't even on last week so I am on withdraws here!

Who's next? Nobody in this pic, that are still live and in color, that's who.

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...